Manufactured using a double lined, supersoft, flexible Neoprene fabric. The material itself with its high elasticity and ample flexibility properties, is machined into a tube using a double stitch method.
This method ensures a two-way flow of air through the seam, keeping moisture away and protecting the forks against the elements.
Designed to fit closely against the fork leg, the base of the gaiter is then stretched over the slider and secured by means of zip ties at the top and bottom of the tube. Suitable for most motorcycles with conventional suspension or upside down forks(USD).
- Works as a protective second skin with the fork leg keeping a streamline profile.
- Does not alter the suspension damping characteristics
- Designed to protect the fork legs against pitting
- Prevents damage to fork seals etc.
- Available in most fork diameters and leg lengths
- Supplied in Pairs