Comprising the properties and quality of the adult version. IRB approved Junior/XS Shoulder Glove.
The materials used in it’s construction are approved and passed by the IRB in accordance with their relevant standards.
This product provides support and protection to the shoulders and across the back of the neck.
Offering unrestricted movement, it is ideal forboth training and match play. The materials used in its construction are approved and passed by the IRB in accordance with their relevant standards.
Fitted with 7 double thickness 12mm multi segment Foam Pads that allow full freedom of movement. Long lycra bodice style, in heavy duty stretch nylon lycra which follows the contour of the torso.
Conforms with the International Rugby Board Regulations
Can also be used to help provide extra protection to upper torso soft tissue injuries.
Shoulder Glove Features:
- IRB approval.
- Comfort and good compression.
- 7 multi segment Foam Pads.
- Lightweight yet Heavy Duty .
- Tailored design that follows the contour of the body.
What you can expect from the shoulder glove:-
- The shoulder glove offers good flexibility and full freedom of movement.
- Providing a protective abrasion resistant covering over the shoulders and around the back of the neck area.